Portfolio Website Template for Software Developers (React, Next.js and Tailwind)
Create a portfolio website to show your best work to potential high-paying clients. Save hours and days of your time with choosing fonts and colors and designing every single page. Instead, focus on writing about your work experience, the projects you're most proud of and what you have to offer.
This is the template I personally use. See demo.
If you need help writing the content, here's a guide: How to Make a Web Developer Portfolio in 2022
All the pages you need
- A landing page showing all the most important things about you as a developer
- Project page that lets you add multiple images, links, and free-form content
- Projects page to show a list of projects for a specific language or framework (e.g., Python Projects, React Projects)
- Resume page that shows your work history in a resume/CV format
- Testimonial component
- Blog page that lets you add external links to blog posts on Medium, Dev.to, Hashnode, etc. I recommend to use these 3rd-party platforms to reach a bigger audience.
Easy to customize
- Set any color accent you want, or choose from a set of options provided
- A huge selection of icons from Iconify for adding logos of tech you use
- Simple code structure
Any questions or feedback?
DM me on Twitter or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Portfolio Website Template for Software Developers